DAIICHI JITSUGYO INDIA PVT. LTD.
DAIICHI JITSUGYO INDIA PVT. LTD. (DJK India) shall fully recognize its social mission to protect all personal information it handles in business activities, comply with laws, regulations, etc. concerning the protection of the right of an information subject and personal information, and protect personal information based on the following policies.
1. Acquisition of personal information
DJK India shall acquire personal information by legitimate and fair means within the scope necessary for business activities.
2. Use of personal information
DJK India shall use personal information for the following purposes, as far as such information is necessary to carry out operations:
- (1) Conclusion and performance of agreements, management of business transactions
- (2) Communication; notification and greetings based on social custom
- (3) Provision of information for our products and services, other information related to our business activities
- (4) Response to enquiries and opinions regarding the Company
- (5) Screening of job applicants, provision of corporate information to job applicants and new recruits, and communication with applicants and new recruits
- (6) Other operations related to or accompanying the above items
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
DJK India shall not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent from the individual who provided the information to us, except for cases stipulated by laws, regulations, etc.
4. Compliance with laws and regulations concerning personal information
DJK India shall comply with laws, regulations and norms concerning personal information protection.
5. Security management of personal information
DJK India shall maintain the accuracy of personal information and manage its security. In order to prevent loss, destruction, alteration and leakage of personal information, DJK India shall take proper information-security measures against illegal access, computer viruses, etc.
6. Joint use of personal information
DJK India may, whenever it deems necessary, jointly use personal information as follows:
- (1) Items to be used jointly: Company information, department, position, name, address, phone number, fax number and e-mail address
- (2) Scope of joint user: DJK India and affiliated companies
- (3) Purpose of use by joint user: To the extent required for achieving the purpose of use notified or announced by DJK India upon the acquisition of personal information
- (4) Person responsible for managing personal information: DAIICHI JITSUGYO INDIA PVT. LTD.
7. Disclosure, revision, stoppage of use and deletion of personal information
When DJK India is requested by the individual who provided personal information to disclose, revise, stop using, or delete his/her personal information, DJK India shall conduct the necessary investigation without delay and immediately take actions based on the results of the investigation.
For comments and consultations regarding DJK India’s handling of personal information, please contact the contact point mentioned below.
8. Organization and system
- (1) DJK India shall appoint a personal information administrator to carry out proper management of personal information.
(2) DJK India shall provide executives and employees with training about the protection of personal information and proper methods to manage such information, aiming to ensure proper handling of personal information in daily business activities.
DJK India shall make the policies known to all executives and employees, provide them with related training and enlightening education, and make continued efforts to increase their awareness of the need to protect personal information.
Contact: Administration accounting department of DAIICHI JITSUGYO INDIA PVT. LTD.